Monday, January 10, 2011

La Oficina

For me, one of the most exciting and wonderful things about starting our own business is getting to create the perfect office and work environment.  To begin with, we're going to use Amy's garage in her brand new house as our base.  I thought we might get inspired by looking at these other fabulous offices.  This one actually happens to be a garage conversion.
Originally, it was featured in Domino Magazine, and I regretfully, have thrown away my entire collection (a sin, I know!), so you can imagine my excitement when I discovered this photo on the Chocolate, Cookies, and Candies blog.

Another of my all time favorite offices featured in Domino, is Drew Barrymore's LA production company--so creative and fun.

*via Aphrochic blog
* left to right/top to bottom: Colourgirl blog, thecraftycamelion blog, la dolce vita blog, alkemie blog
* Drew's partner's office via everythingleb blog, via French Quarters
*via deardesigner blog
*via Paloma 81, via can't remember