Friday, February 11, 2011

Mrs. Jones' Valentine's Day Plans

* 1. menu via oh-lovely-day.blogspot.com; 2./4./6 photos by Amy Lorraine Jones; 3. via Etsy; 5.via sugar paper;  7. via Pinterest;  9. via Pinterest
For V Day this year -  Clark just bought me Patrick O'Connell's cookbook, Refined American Cuisine, that I have been pining over for months.  I think I am going to cook him a 4 course dinner as a special treat. We got engaged at the Inn at Little Washington where O'Connell is the owner / executive chef, and he is a master in the culinary world.  I am not sure which recipes I am going to do for V Day, but I am thinking about starting with the Glazed Oysters drunk on Champagne, as raw oysters are one of Clark's favorite foods (I can't partake this year since I am pregnant).   They look divine in the photo!  O'Connell is a self taught chef, so I think there is some hope for me after all!
**Amy and Clark were married March 6, 2010, so this will be their first Valentine's Day as a married couple.